It is very correctly said that world peace depends on a clear stomach I’m sure all of us at some point in our life have suffered from constipation which indirectly affects our mood energy level skin and hair so today in this blog we are going to talk about Indian home remedies for constipation or best ayurvedic remedies for constipation and believe me these home remedies are very effective it doesn’t matter how old is your constipation is.
Table of Contents
What Is Constipation:–>
Constipation is a condition of the digestive system where an individual has hard feces that are difficult to expel in most cases this occurs because the colon has absorbed too much water from the food that is in the colon, the slower the food moves through the digestive tract the more water the colon will absorb from it consequently the feces become dry and hard when this happens to empty the bowels can become very painful causes constipation. If the sensation of bowel movement does not occur till one day and night passes, it can be called constipation.
If we tell you in simple language, only the incomplete digestion is called constipation, if your stomach is not cleaned properly in the morning, then it is the cause of constipation. Our intestines absorb essential nutrients from substances any unused food that is left in the form of feces gets out of our body. If this stool does not come out of our body at the right time, then it can cause big diseases, when it does not come out at the right time, it becomes hard, then it is considered a complaint of constipation. In this blog, we also tell you some great Indian home remedies for constipation by which you easily eliminate the constipation
Types Of Constipation/Gastric Disorder:–>
Friends Constipation also occurs in many ways some times if your stools are difficult to pass and they are generally hard stools but definitely difficult to pass and sometimes they’re not hard but they’re very soft but they’re just not you can’t get a complete bowel moving so that’s another factor of constipation.
if you don’t get a complete bowel movement and you have to go multiple times then you are probably constipated well as all the way to the other end of you have little tiny rabbit pellets which are something the other type of constipation.
let’s understand all types of constipation in the bristol stool chart given below:->
Let’s Understand The Causes Of Constipation:->
Constipation is a common problem that troubles many people, in the same way, it can happen at any age, but it affects mostly older people. But what exactly is the problem, and is it a matter of concern?
It has been observed that 10% to 20% of people have constipation quite frequently and some of these people who have constipation every day
If we defecate once or twice per day or 3 times a week, it is considered normal. But if it is normal then the person who is having daily defecation and they say that they have constipation then it is a functional constipation
Usually, the problem of constipation is not serious, but it is important to understand when it should be taken seriously
If a person with constipation has the following symptoms, he should consult a doctor quickly.
Causes Of Constipation:->
- As a result of an incorrect and irregular diet, the strength of the intestines becomes weakened and they become weak and both digestion and excretion of the diet do not occur properly.
- Eating more spicy foods
- Not having proper time to eat at work
- Eating time is always changing
- Consuming cold things
- Avoiding high-fiber fruits and vegetables to keep large intestines clean
- Eating fruits or vegetables in very small amounts or using them incorrectly
- Excess consumption of potato flour, gram flour, biscuit bread, etc.
- Excess intake of sweets, tea, coffee, etc.
- Lack of manual labor means no exercise at all
- Living a life full of anxiety, stress
- Eating in large quantities or eating in very small amounts
- Continuous consumption of contaminated food/junk food
- Swallowing food without chewing properly
- Drink water in very small amounts
- Sleeping late or waking up late
- Eating unnatural or anti-diets
- Eating food in the wrong way e. cooking more or mixing it against things
- Preventing natural velocities like feces, urine, ie when the sensation of excretion of urine excretes, then press and hold them due to which the natural movement of air deteriorates and the body gets hurt in getting out of the stool.
Some Other Causes Of Constipation:->
- Hypothyroid may cause constipation when hormones are low in the thyroid gland.
- If the amount of calcium in the body is less then it can also cause constipation.
- Increased urea in kidney failure patients may also cause constipation
- Constipation can also occur in brain diseases like paralysis.
- Depression, emotional, stress, worrying, tension
- Constipation occurs in women during pregnancy
- Antacid medicines given in acidity contain aluminum which causes constipation.
- The medicines are given during anemia to increase blood contain iron which also causes constipation.
- People like opium, hashish, hemp, etc. may also complain of constipation
- Apart from these, many modern medicines can cause constipation.
Types Of Symptoms In Constipation:->
Normal Symptoms Of Constipation
- Having difficulty with bowel
- Loss of appetite
- The Feeling of heaviness in the stomach
- Extraction of excess gas
- The feeling of heaviness in the body
- Lack of enthusiasm
Excessive Symptoms Of Constipation
- Sore Mouth
- Blood With Feces
- Pain In The Anus
Danger Signs Of Constipation
- Bleeding in the feces
- weight loss
- Loss of appetite
What To Do When You Are Constipated:->
If you have a constipation problem, do not be disturbed at all, proper management and change in diet can solve this problem.
- Drink enough water
- take more liquid substances
- Do regular exercise
- Eat more fibrous foods in food
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Take medicine only with expert advice
commonly after the digestion of eaten food and exploitation of dietary juice in the body, the remaining stool should get out of the body, if it does not happen, then the remaining stool becomes the cause of constipation in the body. The main reason for the origin of constipation is the dryness of the intestines, due to which the stool does not move properly in the intestines and sticks to the intestines. Due to which the stool starts rotting in the stomach, more gas starts to form and the whole body starts suffering.
Important Points To Consider In Constipation:->
- In the morning you should first drink a glass of lukewarm water which is called Usha Pan in Ayurveda.
- After that, take a bowl of yogurt for breakfast – curd is very beneficial to relieve constipation, Yogurt contains probiotics that correct digestion.
- You can also add pomegranate, apple pudding raisins, etc. in yogurt, these will give your body nutrients.
- Oatmeal is a healthy breakfast for the morning. It contains fatty acid, omega 3, folate (folic acid), and potassium in plenty. It helps in clearing the intestines and relieves constipation automatically.
- You can include fruits like apples and oranges in your morning breakfast. This will give you vitamin C which is very beneficial in constipation. Vitamin C also improves digestion and increases the body’s immunity.
What Can I Eat To Relieve Constipation Fast?
- Dry Fruits – Dry fruits contain mostly fiber such as almonds, walnuts, pistachio figs, nuts, etc. If we talk about almonds, we get 3 to 4 grams of fiber comfortably with 30 grams of almonds. And in a small spoon of pistachios, we get 3 grams of fiber easily. Also, let us tell you one thing that dry fruits are high in calories, so if you have less physical activity throughout the day, then do not take dry fruits in high quantity.
- Fresh Fruits – If you are troubled by constipation, then you should eat fruits in the morning breakfast, Although all fruits are good for health, a person suffering from constipation should eat fruits high in fiber. examples- Apples, strawberries, raspberries, bananas, oranges, apricots, plums, raisins, mango, persimmon, guava, berries, peaches, and prunes Are some of the best high-fiber fruits, For a fiber boost, eat the peel as well
- Broccoli – Broccoli has a lot of fiber. If you are suffering from chronic constipation, you should eat broccoli raw because after cooking it the amount of fiber in broccoli decreases. If you do not like raw broccoli, then you should eat it by steam and you can add salt and chili to it to enhance its taste.
- Beans – Beans have 2 times more fiber than vegetables. You get 8 to 10 grams of fiber in half a cup of pods. You must eat it because it is a good source of fiber.
- Popcorn – Friends, popcorn is very beneficial in constipation because popcorn is low in calories and high in fiber. One thing is certain from all these things that if you are troubled by constipation, then you have to eat more fiber-rich food.
- Plenty Of Water – Friends, All of you should consume more water and other fluids in constipation for example – fruit juice, vegetable soup, etc.
What Foods To Avoid When You Are Constipated:->
- Dairy Products – Milk products such as butter, cheese, ice cream, etc. are very harmful for constipation. All these food items are made up of milk and milk increases constipation, therefore; if possible, you should not consume dairy products in constipation or useless.
- Red Meat – If you eat red meat occasionally, then there is no problem, but if you consume it regularly, then it replaces fibers in your diet and increases your constipation problem, So you should not consume red meat daily
- Processed Food – If you are troubled by constipation, then you have to stop consuming processed food such as white bread, white rice, pasta, etc., because of the process that takes place when making all these foods, the fibers present in these things gets destroyed.
- Potato Chips – Potato chips are the favorite snack of most people, let me tell you, potato chips increase constipation because it is a high fat fried snack that hinders bowel movements.
- Banana – An interesting fact about bananas is that banana eases constipation and also causes constipation. It depends on the type of banana, meaning if the banana is raw or cooked, If raw, it produces constipation and if cooked it relieves constipation. So, friends, you don’t have to eat a raw banana or banana chips in constipation
- Alcohol – Alcohol is harmful to constipation because most of the water gets out of the body in the form of urine after drinking alcohol. Due to which there is a lack of water in the body and due to lack of water, the process of excretion slows down which increases constipation.
Indian Home Remedies For Constipation-Top 10:->
Friends, never ignore constipation because if constipation lasts for a long time, then it is not limited to the stomach and causes many diseases, constipation has a direct effect on our liver, due to which our liver slows down. – Becomes weak and unable to digest food properly and this causes our body to grow fast, which causes obesity, it has a direct effect on our skin and hair and hair starts to break down and the skin starts losing its luster. It is written in Ayurveda that if our bile i.e. stomach is healthy then we will never have 46 types of diseases. So let’s know some natural Indian home remedies to get rid of constipation which is the panacea.
- Friends, you can make churan at home to clean the stomach, for this, you have to take fennel seeds, celery, black salt, and dried cumin seeds. First of all, take 2 teaspoonfuls of celery And take 2 teaspoonfuls cumin seeds and roast on low heat, Celery is very beneficial in stomach pain and stomach ache caused by gas. Roast them 5 minutes on the low flame when they turn light brown and the aroma starts removing them then add one spoon of fennel to them. fennel seed is very effective for digesting food at the right time and removing frozen stool in the intestines. Then take half a teaspoon of black salt and mix it well and grind it in the grinder and your churan will be ready. This churan eliminates constipation and cleans the intestines well. And you have to take one teaspoon of powder with a glass of lukewarm water at bedtime after one hour of eating food at night.
- After an hour of dinner, drink a glass of lukewarm milk mixed with one teaspoonful of castor oil, castor oil is very popular for immediate work to clean the stomach and intestines, friends, about this drink. you may feel a bit bitter but believe that it is very effective in opening up chronic constipation and results are visible immediately. You can increase its quantity by 1 to 2 teaspoons.
- To overcome the problem of constipation, you can make and drink ginger and mint tea, for this, peel and cut ginger into eight to ten small pieces and also take eight to ten leaves of mint. Now keep 2 cups of water in a vessel for heating and put mint leaves and ginger in it, keep in mind that you do not have to put a tea strip in it but you can add some sugar if you want. Now boil this water as you boil the tea. , When the water boils well, all the properties of ginger and mint come to water. Now filter it and drink it in a cup. You can drink this once a day, this tea creates pressure to get out the trapped stool in the intestines and makes the stool soft. Due to which you do not feel discomfort while excreting the stool, you begin to get relief From the very first day, and by doing it for 10 to 12 days, constipation is completely eliminated, it also relieves dry food, gas formation, and stomach ache. This Indian home remedies for constipation recipe also relieves food indigestion, gas formation, and stomach ache.
- The digestive system is completely repaired using wood apple, the wood apple digests very easily and maintains moisture in the intestines so that the stool does not dry out and does not cause constipation. wood apple is also a storehouse of energy and keeps the stomach cool. So to get rid of constipation, You can make wood apple juice and drink it, you can easily make it at home too. Bell juice not only cures constipation but also prevents heat stroke. Cures irritable bowel syndrome and also cures mouth ulcers.
- Friends, you can also take cumin by mixing it with jaggery, the way to take it is to eat one teaspoon of cumin by mixing it with 10 grams of jaggery and drink hot water after it, and you have to do this at night, in the morning Stomach will be clear as soon as you get up.
- Very good medicine is described in the texts of Ayurveda called Triphala Churna which is made from Harada, Beheda, and Amla. You can take one spoon of Triphala in a glass of hot milk or a glass of hot water at night Along with clearing the stomach; it benefits the body a lot. In Ayurveda, more than 120 of its sources have been told by sage Wagh-Bhatt, But in this one thing must be kept in mind that this churan will be in the ratio of 1: 2: 3 which will be of Harada: baheda: amla respectively.
- If you drink pomegranate juice regularly or chew the pomegranate seeds, you will never have constipation, it will increase the hemoglobin along with clear the stomach.
- Friends, if you have cow’s ghee or you can manage from somewhere, then you drink a spoonful of cow’s ghee at night while sleeping in a glass of warm milk and you will amaze to see that in the morning your stomach will clean in once soon after getting up.
- Friends, if you chew your food, you will never suffer from constipation. Chewing means breaking down your food causing it to lose its texture. Chewing 32 times per bite of food is an average number. Some foods are difficult to chew; they may need to chew a minimum of 40 times, such as nuts and steak.
- Friends, if you have a gas problem with constipation and your stomach is bloated then this is a very good home recipe for you, for this you have to heat a glass of water and add a spoon of cumin and 2 small pieces of cinnamon. And let it heat for 5 minutes, after that filter it and take it out in a glass, and then squeeze half a lemon into it and mix half a teaspoon of black salt and your Kada is ready to drink and it also eliminates gas along with constipation.
So, friends, I hope you liked our blog Indian Home Remedies For Constipation. If you have any suggestions or questions, you can mail us on our official email id. We will meet again in a new blog till then take care.
This blog is only to increase the general information and awareness of the audience in the related subject. So, it is very important to consult the experts of the concerned subject, before using the given information in personal life because the information given here cannot take the place of an expert. Work/experiment done on its own advice can be harmful Based on the information given in this blog. In such a situation the user has all the responsibility our website www.hindichrome.com and our author will not be responsible in any way and no legal case of any kind is valid.
Click Below To Read Our Other Important Blogs:->>