Table of Contents
7 Mouth-Watering Best Restaurants In Agra
BEST RESTAURANTS IN AGRA – Friends, as I believe you all would know that every year, people worldwide come to see the Taj-Mahal in India because it is the world’s eighth wonder.
Along with this, I also believe that you guys would also know this, and if you do not know, you should know that Agra is famous all over India because of its food and drink.
Friends, there is not much difference in Agra and Delhi’s catering as you know that the Mughals ruled both cities.
We mean to say that both cities were centers of Mughal civilization, culture, and urbanization.
Friends, you know that the real flavor of any city in India, you would find in that particular city’s street food.
But due to the lack of high-quality water, we are going to tell you here about seven mouth-watering restaurants in Agra where you can get the real flavor of the city.
So friends, before starting, I Tejendra, your host and friend, welcome all of you in Hindicrome family, with again some useful info for you let’s get started.
List Of Famous Or Best Restaurants In Agra:-
1. ESPHAHAN RESTAURANT– Friends, if you want to sit in candlelight and taste the food of Agra civilization-THE AWADHI CUISINE with listening to Mughal classical at evening dinner, then It would be best if you visited Esphahan, Specialist Tandur Dining Space of the Oberoi Group Amar Vilas Which opens for dinner every evening at 6:30 and 9 pm
Phone +91 562 223 1515
Location The Oberoi Amarvilas, Taj East Gate Road, Agra 282001, India
Timings Dinner seatings at 6.30 pm and 9.00 pm
CLICK HERE FOR READING MENU -> The-Oberoi-Amarvilas-Agra-Esphahan-Indian-Speciality-Restaurant_Dinner-Menu
2. THE SILK ROUTE RESTAURANT – The Silk Route experience begins right from the minute you enter the elaborate red gate. The actual restaurant is situated in the cellar and is surprisingly large. The hand-carved wooden seats and black marble tables using floral inlay reminiscent of several Mughal monuments give the area some class.
The decorative wall lamps finish the cultural appearance. The menu is mainly Indian using Mughlai cuisine featuring prominently.
Although the restaurant includes a Continental menu, Mughlai cuisine is recommended. With particular buffets available all week, dining in The Silk Route Restaurant is an experience not to be overlooked.
Phone: 0562 400 2786
Address: Basement Ratandeep Complex, 18-A/7-B, Fatehabad Rd, Bagichi, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
Opening Hours: 8am–10:30pm
CLICK HERE FOR READING MENU -> The Silk Route – Menu
3. DASAPRAKASH RESTAURANT – A red carpet leads one to the first floor along with also a statue of Krishna welcomes one into the door of the vegetarian restaurant. It bears the title of their proprietor’s family, who arrived from Mysore.
Wooden pergolas split the tables, and the ceremony is in tie and also the decoration advocates white and red gingham. Situated in Agra for twenty-five decades, this restaurant is a favourite with all the Indian middle class that comes as a household.
The waiter can allow you to differentiate the sauce accompanying the rice out of that meant for the additional compartments.
The small thali will be sufficient for moderate appetites that will even have a little candy for dessert. While ice cream and sundaes bring about the fantastic standing of this institution, we nevertheless find them somewhat costly and not so outstanding.
Authentic south indian cuisine
Phone: 0562 246 3535
Address: 1st floor Mehar Complex, Gwalior Rd, Baluganj, Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
Opening Hours: 12–10:45pm
CLICK HERE FOR READING MENU -> best restaurants in agra – dashaprakash menu
4. PINCH OF SPICE RESTAURANT – Pinch of Spice is among the most well-known restaurants in Agra. In reality, it includes two outlets inside the town and one in Delhi. This fine dining’ goes much beyond the beautiful dishes. The impeccable service, as well as the opulent interiors, come together to make Pinch of Spice a must-try.
The restaurant covers three floors, and all degrees have good lighting and comfy chairs. The new veggies and tender meat are cooked to perfection, and each dish is more authentic and flavourful.
The menu contains not only traditional North Indian foods, but Chinese, Continental, and Italian dishes too. They also possess a lavish buffet spread plus also a bar serving mocktails, cocktails, and drinks that are hard.
Phone: 0562 404 5252
Address: 1076, 2, Fatehabad Rd, opposite Hotel ITC Mughal, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
Opening Hours: 12–11pm
CLICK HERE FOR READING MENU -> best_restaurants_in_agra_-_pinch_of_spice_-_menu
5. THE SALT CAFE RESTAURANT – The Salt Cafe Kitchen & Tavern is among the most outstanding restaurants in Agra. Located in Tajganj region of Agra, the restaurant is located near the Taj-Mahal, to a degree, the gorgeous monument of love is observable at the background through a number of the chairs.
With a few of the largest properties in Agra, Salt Cafe has a great deal to offer to its customers.It has a separate seating area, giving you different types of dining experiences. One place delivers a contemporary and lively casual dining room for people who wish to unwind and enjoy a thrilling casual encounter.
The Salt Cafe is most suitable for childhood and types of friends and provides a premium cafe-like feel for individuals while visiting them it is believed to be the best cafe in Agra.
Phone: 099109 78774
Address: 1C, 3rd Floor, Fatehabad Rd, near Taj Mahal, Tajganj, Basai, Uttar Pradesh 282006
Opening Hours: 12pm–1am
CLICK HERE FOR READING MENU -> THE_SALT_CAFE_- MENU
6. LAXMI VILAS RESTAURANT – Among the earliest and favourite restaurants of the town, this area delivers a vast array of pure-veg preparations from South Indian cuisine. It’s a clean and spacious eatery with comfy seating space for smaller teams and a family-friendly ambience.
It’s adored as it provides good excellent food in satisfying parts, with affordable rates. This helps make it among the very famous and highly-recommended restaurants of the town.
Phone: 081717 22844
Address: 50/A, Taj Rd, beside Nand Talkies, Sadar Bazar, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
Opening Hours: 12–10:30pm
CLICK HERE FOR READING MENU -> LAXMI VILAS AGRA – MENU
7. THE MANDARIN – HOTEL YAMUNA VIEW RESTAURANT – The Mandarin is among the finest Chinese restaurants in Agra and provides your pallet with a welcome switch in Mughlai food.
The restaurant offers diners a broad assortment of deliciously prepared Chinese dishes such as stir-fries, honey chicken and chilli garlic noodles.
The insides of this Mandarin are inviting and warm and make sure you get a pleasant dining experience.
Address: Agra, Shahzadi Mandi, Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
Opening Hours: 12–10pm
CLICK HERE FOR READING MENU -> THE MANDARIN – HOTEL YAMUNA VIEW RESTAURANT – MENU
So friends, I hope that the information given by us will be helpful for you. We will meet again in a new blog with some new information till then take care yourself
Disclaimer:- The information given by us in this blog is completely based on Google search; there might be a difference for which the author will not be responsible. And the source of the images and graphics we have done in this blog is Google
Click Below To Read Our Other Important Blogs:-